Seafood Stuffed Avocado – Hải Sản Nhồi Qủa Bơ
Seafood Stuffed Avocado - Hải Sản Nhồi Qủa Bơ
By Helen Le Published: April 2, 2021
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
- Yield: 3 Servings
Seafood Stuffed Avocado - Watch how to make it on Youtube
- In a saucepan, bring 1 liter of water to a boil. Add some salt and cooking wine. Cook the prawns for about 5 minutes until cooked through. Peel, devein and cut into dices.
- In the same saucepan, quickly blanch the crab meat for about 2 minutes to warm up and reduce the smell.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters. Remove the seeds. Dice the shallot.
- For the sauce, combine mayonnaise sauce, yogurt, chili sauce and condensed milk in a medium bowl. Chop cilantro and combine with the sauce mixture for freshness.
- Cut the avocado vertically in half. Scoop up ½ of the flesh (leaving ½ of the flesh close to the peel) and crush with a spoon.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine prawns, crab meat, tomato, avocado , shallot, lime juice and half of the sauce and mix well.
- Place this seafood filling to the avocado shells. Drizzle the rest of the sauce over. And finally garnish with cilantro and chili slices.
Seafood Stuffed Avocado – Watch how to make it on Youtube
Since 2011, I've passionately shared my cooking videos on social media to help food lovers make mouthwatering authentic Vietnamese dishes at home. I've been featured in many prestigious magazines and TV shows, playing different roles like a character, guest, and even a cooking show host. I'm also a proud author of best-selling cookbooks that have made their way into kitchens all over the world. You can grab my cookbooks in English, Vietnamese, or Chinese from tons of online stores and bookshops worldwide. Let's cook up some tasty adventures together!