Grilled Intestine – Lòng Nướng
Grilled Intestine - Lòng Nướng
By Helen Le Published: March 10, 2022
- Prep: 50 mins
The beautiful golden shiny glazed grilled intestine has become one of the most favorite toppings on the bún đậu mắm tôm tray.
- It's very crucial to prepare the intestine well before cooking. Insert a small piece of ginger and let it run through the intestine to push away all the smelly parts inside. Repeat
- Place the intestine in a bowl, add all-purpose flour massage for about 3 minutes. Rinse well. Then, wash the intestine once more time with some salt and vinegar. Rinse a few time under running water to make sure that it's all clean and no longer smelly.
- Place the minced garlic and shallot on the thin cloth and squeeze out the juice.
- Combine the intestine with the garlic and shallot juice, fish sauce, stock powder, sugar, annatto oil, sa tế mix. Mix well and leave to marinate for about 30mins.
- Grill over charcoal or in an air fryer at 160 degrees C for about 10mins. Brush with some honey to achieve the perfect golden brown look. Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve.
Grilled Intestine – Lòng Nướng – Watch how to make it on Youtube
Since 2011, I've passionately shared my cooking videos on social media to help food lovers make mouthwatering authentic Vietnamese dishes at home. I've been featured in many prestigious magazines and TV shows, playing different roles like a character, guest, and even a cooking show host. I'm also a proud author of best-selling cookbooks that have made their way into kitchens all over the world. You can grab my cookbooks in English, Vietnamese, or Chinese from tons of online stores and bookshops worldwide. Let's cook up some tasty adventures together!