Grape salad with roast pork and morning glory – Gỏi nho với rau muống chẻ và thịt quay
Grape salad with roast pork and morning glory - Gỏi nho với rau muống chẻ và thịt quay
By Helen Le Published: October 13, 2020
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
- Yield: 1 (3-4 Servings)
- To make roast pork, use a knife to cut 3-4 line vertically along the piece of meat to marinate more easily. In a bowl, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp five spice powder , ½ tsp pepper, and 1 tsp sugar. Rub the mixture over the pork, leave the skin. Then turn the meat down with the skin upwards, dry the skin. Leave the pork in a ventilated place to marinate for 3 hours until the skin dry.
- Put meat in baking tray with skin facing down, bake in oven at 200 degree Celsius for 20 minutes. Then turn the skin up.
- Mix 2 tsp salt with ½ tsp vinegar. Wipe off the skin and apply the vinegar & salt mixture on the skin then bake for another 20 minutes. Salt will crystallize into thin pieces on the skin. Remove the salt and wipe the skin. Bake another 20 minutes until the pork skin turns crispy. Let cool and chop into pieces. This express recipe helps the skin not getting swellings but ensures that it is still crispy.
- To make the salad dressing, in a bowl, mix 1tbsp fish sauce, 1tbsp sugar, 1tbsp lemon juice. Add minced garlic & chili.
- Wash the split morning glory through salt water and let dry.
- In a plate, place roasted pork , grapes of all kinds , corianders , and a few slices of red chili to beautiful . Sprinkle the salad dressing, and finally sprinkle some more roasted peanuts. The refreshing, nutritious salad is done.
Since 2011, I've passionately shared my cooking videos on social media to help food lovers make mouthwatering authentic Vietnamese dishes at home. I've been featured in many prestigious magazines and TV shows, playing different roles like a character, guest, and even a cooking show host. I'm also a proud author of best-selling cookbooks that have made their way into kitchens all over the world. You can grab my cookbooks in English, Vietnamese, or Chinese from tons of online stores and bookshops worldwide. Let's cook up some tasty adventures together!