FRIED RICE PAPER ROLL WITH SALTED EGG YOLK SAUCE
FRIED RICE PAPER ROLL WITH SALTED EGGS YOLK SAUCE
By Helen Le Published: May 17, 2021
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
- Yield: 3-4 Servings
Fried rice paper roll with salted egg yolks sauce which is crispy cake dipped in delicious salted egg sauce, the whole family will surely have to eat it in the blink of an eye!
- Arrange the salted egg yolks on the baking tray and brush with some oil. Bake in preheated oven at 110 degrees Celsius for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- When the eggs are cooked, crush well in a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. When it's hot, add the crushed salted egg, stir well until it becomes foamy. Add milk, flour, and stir well to combine. Turn off the heat, and leave to cool. Add pork floss for extra flavor.
- Cut the sausages into long small bars according to the length of the rice paper.
- Crack two eggs in a small bowl. Season with some salt, pepper, chopped scallion and beat well.
- Wet rice paper and place on a flat surface. Brush some butter across to rice paper, also brush some beaten egg.
- Add sausages, beef jerky, fried shallot, and roll it up.
- In a saucepan, add some oil. Then deep fry in hot oil until it is really crispy and golden brown.
- When the roll becomes crispy and golden brown, take out the roll to drain the oil.
Cộng đồng nấu nướng cùng Helen: NẤU GÌ GIỜ?
Since 2011, I've passionately shared my cooking videos on social media to help food lovers make mouthwatering authentic Vietnamese dishes at home. I've been featured in many prestigious magazines and TV shows, playing different roles like a character, guest, and even a cooking show host. I'm also a proud author of best-selling cookbooks that have made their way into kitchens all over the world. You can grab my cookbooks in English, Vietnamese, or Chinese from tons of online stores and bookshops worldwide. Let's cook up some tasty adventures together!