Traditional herbal drink – Sâm truyền Thống
Traditional herbal drink - Sâm truyền Thống
By Helen Le Published: November 7, 2020
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
- Yield: 1-2 Servings
Wild herbs are very cool, have a detoxifying effect and good inflammation. In addition, the attractive aroma and natural sweetness of these plants also create a very attractive flavor, especially when you are very thirsty.
- Lightly crush or chop the sugarcane into small pieces.
- If you buy dry ingredients, soak in water for about 15 minutes then rinse. If you buy fresh ones, just rinse well. Put all into a pot with water
- Cut the monk fruit into 4 cubes. Arhat is the reason for the juice to have the brown colour. Add pandan leaves for aroma.
- Boil for 30 minutes then Put through the strainer to remove the leftovers.
- Natural fragrance and sweetness of herbs. The juice will taste better when served cold. You can transfer the juice into bottles and store in the fridge to drink daily withd ice cubes as you like!