Avocado ice-cream – Kem trái bơ
Recipe: Avocado ice-cream - Kem trái bơ
By Helen Le Published: July 11, 2016
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and take out the flesh. Place into a food processor together with 4 tbsp yoghurt, then blend well.
- Whip 150 ml whipping cream till stiff using a stand mixer or a baloon whisk. To make it easier to whip up the cream, place the bowl, the whisk and the cream into the freezer 15 mins before beating.
- Add 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk and the avocado puree. Then mix it up using the folding method.
- Pour the mixture into a container (make sure you put the container at least 6 hours into the freezer before using). Smoothen the surface. Cover and put it into the freezer.
- Take it out after 2 hours and give it a good mix. After 8 hours, you'll have the perfect avocado ice-cream.
Since 2011, I've passionately shared my cooking videos on social media to help food lovers make mouthwatering authentic Vietnamese dishes at home. I've been featured in many prestigious magazines and TV shows, playing different roles like a character, guest, and even a cooking show host. I'm also a proud author of best-selling cookbooks that have made their way into kitchens all over the world. You can grab my cookbooks in English, Vietnamese, or Chinese from tons of online stores and bookshops worldwide. Let's cook up some tasty adventures together!