By Helen Le Published: August 29, 2022
- Yield: 5 (3 Servings)
- Rinse 5 eggs with salted water to partially sterilize them.
- Punch a hole on top of the egg, stir the inside of the egg with a chopstick. Pour out the egg mixture into a pourable jug.
- Season with pepper, fish sauce, sugar and stir well to combine. Pour the egg mixture back into the egg shells to fill up to 2/3 full.
- Steam for 20-30 mins under low heat.
- Then grill over charcoal or over an infrared stove until slightly charred and fragrant. Serve with Vietnamese mint, cucumber slices and dipping sauce
Since 2011, I've passionately shared my cooking videos on social media to help food lovers make mouthwatering authentic Vietnamese dishes at home. I've been featured in many prestigious magazines and TV shows, playing different roles like a character, guest, and even a cooking show host. I'm also a proud author of best-selling cookbooks that have made their way into kitchens all over the world. You can grab my cookbooks in English, Vietnamese, or Chinese from tons of online stores and bookshops worldwide. Let's cook up some tasty adventures together!