Grilled Eggplant Rolled With Mushroom – Cà Tím Cuộn Nấm Đùi Gà Nướng Chao
Grilled Eggplant Rolled With Mushroom - Cà Tím Cuộn Nấm Đùi Gà Nướng Chao
By Helen Le Published: June 28, 2022
This Grilled Eggplant Rolled With Mushroom smells so good and packed with flavors. Rich, savory and delectable.
- 3-4 king oyster mushroom cut into 2-inch long and 1.8-inch thick sticks, soaked in salted water for 5mins then rinsed well
- 2 eggplants cut lengthwise into thin slices
- 2 stalk green onion or leek chopped the white part, cut the green part
- 1 cube fermented bean curd
- 1.5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp vegan oyster sauce
- 1 tbso hot sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- Soak the eggplants in salted water for about 5mins to soften, and then rinse well.
- In a pan, heat up some vegetable oil, add the chopped green part of green onions or leek and sauté until fragrant. Add a pinch of salt and transfer to a bowl.
- In a small bowl, crush one cube of fermented bean curd. Add sugar, fermented bean curd brine, soy sauce, oyster sauce, hot sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Sauté some minced green onion or leek (white part only) until fragrant. Add the king oyster mushrooms then add 2/3 of the sauce. Stir well and cook for about 3-5mins until cooked through then transfer to a plate to cool.
- Lay out a slice of eggplant, place a few sticks of king oyster mushrooms on top nearer to one end. Roll up tightly and put on skewers.
- Brush with some leek oil then grill over charcoal or in an air-fryer at 180 degrees C for about 10mins. Occasionally brush the sauce all over the surface. s the mushrooms is already cooked you don't need to grill for too long.
- Serve on a plate with a garnish of the slick oil.
Grilled Eggplant Rolled With Mushroom – Cà Tím Cuộn Nấm Đùi Gà Nướng Chao – Watch how to make it on Youtube