Black Bean Noodles Jjajangmyeon – Mỳ tương đen Hàn Quốc
Black Bean Noodles Jjajangmyeon
By Helen Le Published: June 28, 2022
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Black Bean Noodles Jjajangmyeon - Mỳ tương đen Hàn Quốc - Watch how to make it on Youtube
- Add some oil to the pan and fry the meat until golden brown. You can use pork or chicken.
- When the meat is cooked evenly, nicely seared on the edges, and slightly golden brown, add some minced garlic, sauté until fragrant, then add onion. Sauté until it's a bit translucent, then add all the vegetables.
- Stir well, then add a dash of water. Cover the lid and wait for these vegetables to cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Make some space in the center of the pan and put in 2-3 tablespoons of black soy sauce. Stir-fry this black sauce in the center of the pan, then mix in the vegetables.
- Add some water, cover the lid and cook for another 3-4 minutes to soften the vegetables.
- Mix some tapioca or cornstarch with water to thicken the sauce of this black bean noodles. Pour the cornstarch, add a pinch of sugar to balance the saltiness of black bean sauce.
- Boil the fresh noodles.
- Garnish with some sliced cucumber, half a hard-boiled egg, and roasted sesame seeds.
Black Bean Noodles Jjajangmyeon – Mỳ tương đen Hàn Quốc – Watch how to make it on Youtube
Since 2011, I've passionately shared my cooking videos on social media to help food lovers make mouthwatering authentic Vietnamese dishes at home. I've been featured in many prestigious magazines and TV shows, playing different roles like a character, guest, and even a cooking show host. I'm also a proud author of best-selling cookbooks that have made their way into kitchens all over the world. You can grab my cookbooks in English, Vietnamese, or Chinese from tons of online stores and bookshops worldwide. Let's cook up some tasty adventures together!