ONIGIRI WITH CANNED TUNA – CƠM NẮM CÁ NGỪ
ONIGIRI WITH CANNED TUNA
By Helen Le Published: June 28, 2022
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
- Yield: 3-4 Servings
For a quick takeaway lunch to bring to school or workplace, let's try making these rice balls with canned tuna fillings very convenient but still can make your loved one happy.
- Skill Level: Child Friendly
- Drain the tuna from the oil in the can and combine with the chopped onion and mayonnaise sauce. Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- You should use freshly cooked hot steamed rice for this recipe. Season the rice with some vinegar, sesame oil and salt.
- Grease your hand with some sesame oil and pinch a handful of the cooked rice. Add 2 tbsp of the fillings in the center, gather the edges and shape into a nice rectangular rice ball.
- Wrap the base with a piece of seaweed and sprinkle some toasted black sesame on top.
ONIGIRI WITH CANNED TUNA– Watch how to make it on Youtube