Brown Rice Vermicelli Salad – Bún Gạo Lứt Trộn
Brown Rice Vermicelli Salad - Bún Gạo Lứt Trộn
By Helen Le Published: March 18, 2021
- Yield: 1 Servings
Brown rice is a source of complex carbohydrates which is considered healthier than simple carbs because they contain fiber and are broken down more slowly by the body. This cold brown rice vermicelli salad is a light and healthy dinner option during warm weather months.
- Soak the dried woodear mushrooms in warm
water for about 10 minutes. Then rinse well, remove the stem and cut into strips.
- Julienne the carrot and finely chop the
- In a big pot bring 1 litre of water to boil, add some salt and cook the brown rice vermicelli until soft. Drain, add sesame oil and mix well
- Quickly blanch the carrot, spinach and crab sticks for about 2 minutes .
- Heat some oil in a pan, saute the vegan ham and woodear mushrooms for a few minutes, season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast the white sesame seeds until golden brown and then process finely in a blender.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, soya sauce, sesame oil, sesame paste and mix well. You will have a super tasty
rich and nutty sauce.
- To serve, arrange all the vegetables and the brown rice vermicelli beautifully and then add some chopped spring onion and roasted sesame seeds on top for garnish.
- Drizzle with the fragrance and nutty sauce and mix well before serving. So fresh and healthy and super mega yummy. Your whole family gonna love it!
Brown Rice Vermicelli Salad – Watch how to make it on Youtube