Corned beef lettuce wrap – Xà lách cuộn bò hộp
Corned beef lettuce wrap - Xà lách cuộn bò hộp
By Helen Le Published: February 4, 2019
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
- Yield: 6 Servings
The story: My Japanese friends sent me a parcel of high-end ingredients from Hokkaido and inspired me to cook a meal for my family …
- Make the sauce: In a bowl, combine 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tsp minced garlic and 1 tsp minced ginger.
- Make the filling: Heat some oil in a pan and dice up ¼ a medium onion. Sauté the diced onion till translucent, then add cabbage and the sauce. When the cabbage is wilted, add the corned beef. Finally add some chopped green onion and roasted sesame seeds.
- Rinse the the lettuce leaves and arrange on a large plate or a cutting board. Add some stir-fried corned beef with cabbage. Top with some crushed roasted peanuts, a few carrot strips, and some tororo kombu. To serve, squeeze some lime juice, wrap it up and pop to your mouth!
My Japanese friends sent me a parcel of high-end ingredients from Hokkaido and inspired me to cook a meal for my family with all ingredients in the box.
This recipe is one of the dishes in the menu I prepared for my family that day:
- Corned beef lettuce wrap
- Stir-fried kelp ramen with scallop
- Sea cucumber soup with shiitake mushroom
- Steamed Nanatsuboshi rice
- Salmon congee (for kids)
Helen được các bạn Nhật gởi tặng 1 hộp quà với rất nhiều nguyên liệu ngon và lành từ Hokkaido nên đã chuẩn bị một bữa cơm cho gia đình với các món ngon tận dụng hết các nguyên liệu trong hộp quà. Thực đơn gồm: