Paté Chaud – Banh pateso
Pâté chaud- Banh pateso
By Helen Le Published: February 14, 2012
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 55 mins
- Yield: 10
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F
- Combine all ingredients for the fillings together, mix well and divide into 10 balls.
- Defrost the puff pastry sheets at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Detach and place one puff pastry sheet on a flat working surface. Put one filling ball on top and fold in half to form a triangle/ rectangle.
- Use a fork to seal the edges together.
- Brush a thin layer of the egg yolk onto the pastry.
- Bake at 190°C or 375°F for 25 mins or until golden, check regularly
Since 2011, I've passionately shared my cooking videos on social media to help food lovers make mouthwatering authentic Vietnamese dishes at home. I've been featured in many prestigious magazines and TV shows, playing different roles like a character, guest, and even a cooking show host. I'm also a proud author of best-selling cookbooks that have made their way into kitchens all over the world. You can grab my cookbooks in English, Vietnamese, or Chinese from tons of online stores and bookshops worldwide. Let's cook up some tasty adventures together!