Deviled Eggs – Trứng Quỷ
Deviled Eggs - Trứng Quỷ
By Helen Le Published: June 28, 2022
- Cook: 10 mins
- Yield: 1-2 Servings
Appetizer is a dish called Deviled Eggs. Sounds scary, doesn't it? Don't worry, this is a very popular egg dish in Western countries. It's very simple but I'm sure it will be an exciting starter for your dinner.
- Boil the eggs with water and a teaspoon of vinegar. Occasionally stir the eggs gently in a circular motion while boiling so that the yolk is held in the middle of the white.
- Let the eggs cool down, peel off and slice it in half lengthwise. Separate the yolks and combine in a medium bowl, and place the whites on a serving platter. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Heinz mayonnaise.
- Continue add in salt, lime zest, minced cilantro, lime juice and chili powder and mix well.
- Cho hỗn hợp lòng đỏ vào túi bắt bông kem có gắn đui bắt kem.
- Bơm hỗn hợp lòng đỏ vào lòng trắng trứng và tạo hình cho đẹp.
- Rắc lên tí ớt bột. và cọng ngò để trang trí.
Deviled Eggs – Trứng Quỷ – Watch how to make it on Youtube